& Trim Repair
Types of Leather
Finished automotive leather
High-wear top coat with UV protection because of the potential exposure.
Aniline and Semi aniline
More natural “king ranch” style leather, but without the protection of the finished leather.
Our Repair Process
Start by cleaning leather to determine the actual condition of the leather
Determine the type of leather, prep to remove any contaminants deep in the pores
Perfectly match the color of your leather and blend the correct formulation for your type of leather
Perform the dye process needed to bring the leather back to new condition
(or as close as possible, depending on the current condition)
Regular cleaning and conditioning of the leather is imperative.
Ceramic Leather coatings will help to keep your leather easier to clean, less susceptible to staining, and add an extra layer of UV protection
#leatherdye #leather #trim
Ceramic Coatings, Custom Interiors, Paint Correction, Upholstery repair and more! Call now to schedule appointment!
No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Trim repair refers to the service of doing “spot repairs” to pretty much any component to an interior, such as a hard plastic trim piece or a soft vinyl door panel.
- Hard plastic repairs (even large cracks)
- Damage such as scratches in leather
- Burn holes in seats
- Cut in a door panel vinyl
- Carefully repair the damaged area similar to body repair on a vehicle exterior
- Fill with a repair compound, sand it smooth, and repeat until the damage is gone.
- Apply the matching grain and color match
- Most repairs are about 90% invisible, perfect to most people
Every car can use a touch up on the outside. Check out our paint correction shop.